Our cremation plan starts at $995 and is generally all-inclusive. There are no hidden costs.
Additional costs are based on circumstances that require additional staff support or optional services.
- Add $200 if your loved one is at a private residence. We will send an additional team member to help bring your loved one into our care, as we will not have the assistance of the healthcare staff who are there to assist us when transferring from a medical facility.
- Add $395 if your loved one weighs over 350 pounds.
- Add $350 to witness the cremation at the crematory facility.
- Add $300 if you wish to expedite the cremation to occur within 48 hours after the death certificate and the cremation permit are obtained.
- Add $150 if you want your loved one’s cremated remains to be mailed to the Next of Kin on record within the U.S. (via USPS).
- Add $200 if you would like your loved one’s cremated remains to be hand-delivered locally.